Reed Education are working in partnership with a local primary school to appoint a part time SENCo from September 2020- July 2021. This is a part time role- 3/4 full days per week (although our client can be flexible on this). The school is an Ofsted rated Good primary school and its recent inspection was praised for its strong SLT. This is a SENCo role with no teaching responsibilities.
As a SENCo you will work to raise educational achievement by coordinating and leading the provision for pupils across school. You will need the SENCo qualification and recent experience working in this role to apply for this post. Please see additional job responsibilities below;
- Develop and oversee the implementation of the school’s SEN strategy and policy
- Carry out pupil assessments and observations to identify those with barriers to learning and identify areas for intervention
- Work closely with the SLT, parents and guardians and external agencies where necessary
- Provide advice and training to colleagues on SEN policies and procedures
- Manage the SEN budget
- Develop and monitor systems for keeping pupil records, and ensuring that these are kept up to date
As this is a long term supply assignment you will be working through Reed Education, I can ensure you are supported by;
- Offering you 24/7 contact
- Application assistance and CV advice
- Access to online timesheets and a hassle free payroll process
- Competitive rates of pay
- CPD opportunities
Please apply today with an up to date copy of your CV.
It’s time to Love Mondays.