Job Role: SEN Teaching Assistant
Location: East Lancashire
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £10.70 per hour
I am currently working with a great school on an exciting new role in the East Lancashire area.
Starting from September the school are looking for an experienced SEN teaching Assistant to join them on a temporary basis.
• The School continues to be “Oustanding” in their latest Ofsted inspection.
• The school is located in the East Lancashire area, close to transport links.
• The school is a small SEN school with pupils aged between 2-11
• The school makes provisions for pupils with a range of special educational needs. The range of SEN in school is from severe learning difficulties and profound and multiple learning difficulties.
• The role is to work as a general teaching assistant with the potential of a permanent position.
• The role will be working 30.5 hours per week and is to start as soon as possible.
What you will need:
• Experience working in an SEND setting.
• Experience of working with children with additional needs.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Lancashire Teaching Agency/Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• Access to Lancashire’s professional development service
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our REED rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check and satisfactory referencing.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’