Job Role: SEN Teaching Assistant
Start Date: September Start
Salary: £60 - £70 per day
I am currently working with a brilliant school on an exciting new role in the Kirklees area.
Starting from September, the school are looking for an outstanding SEN teaching assistant to join them on a long term basis.
- OFSTED rated ‘Good’ School
- The school is located in the Kirklees area.
- The school supports students with Complex Needs including those with Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties.
- School aims to promote learning and achievement through a curriculum that is personalised, stimulating, challenging and fun
- The schools was commended on its leadership team and everyone involved within the school is encouraged and supported to improve their teaching.
- Supporting students between the ages of 4 - 19
- For this Complex Needs Teaching Assistant role you will be required to work 1:1 with a student with multiple learning difficulties.
- You will be required to support them during the day with their lessons, playtime and personal care.
- Teachers and support staff work in partnership with parents and carers and the other professionals who support your child.
What you will need:
- Special needs teaching assistants must have experience working with mental health problems and complex SEN needs.
- Hoisting/manual handling training
- Experience working with KS1 to KS5 children
- A calm and approachable manner
Benefits of working with Reed Education
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our REED rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check and satisfactory referencing.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to Charlie on 0113 236 8960