Reed Education operate a busy day to day supply service across the Leeds area and we are looking to expand our bank of SEN teaching assistant’s ready to support our local primary schools. We are looking for SEN teaching assistant’s available for both day to day and long term roles in September, with experience delivering intervention and booster activities to children on a 1:1 and group basis.
Supply work will offer you flexibility- both full time and part time hours are on offer. We have a mixture of both pre-booked work and early morning calls, so we ask that applicants are available to work both. Due to the volume of work that we are anticipating we are looking for support staff who are available to work at least 3 days of supply per week.
- Ensuring pupils have additional learning support in place through intervention and booster groups
- Working towards EHC plans
- Providing feedback to the class teacher and external agencies where necessary
- Observations and report writing
- Running 1:1 and group sessions to encourage children’s learning and development
Essential experience and qualifications;
- 2 years’ experience of working in a primary school
- At least 1 year experience of supporting a pupil with additional needs
- L3 Teaching Assistant Qualification OR equivalent OR Education Studies Degree
As a specialist primary consultant, I can ensure you are supported by;
- Offering you 24/7 contact
- Application assistance and CV advice
- Access to online timesheets and a hassle free payroll process
- Competitive rates of pay
- CPD opportunities
If you would like more information about supply work, or would like to discuss a registration then please call the office today on 01274 377 620 or apply now with a recent CV.
It’s time to Love Mondays.