Job Role: SEN Teaching Assistant
Location: Enfield (North London)
Start Date: September 2020
Salary: £65-£85 per day depending on experience.
I am currently working with a fantastic Primary school on an exciting new role in the Enfield area. This two form entry school has been rated ‘Good’ by OFSTED and has a vibrant and progressive staff body.
Starting in the new academic year in 2020, the school are looking for an experience SEN Teaching Assistants to work one to one with children who have special educational needs including but not limited to: Autism, Behavioural and SEMH needs.
• Working 1:1 with key pupils with a variety of SEN needs.
• Supporting individual needs such as; Literacy support, Guided Reading, Phonics
• Working alongside the fellow support staff in encouraging the learning and development of students
What you will need:
- Proven abilities in planning for SEN children.
- Good knowledge of the needs of SEN children and how to support them.
- Proven abilities in working in partnership with teacher, SLT and parents.
- Ideally some knowledge about a range of interventions and their impact on meeting the needs of children with SEN and EAL.
- Effective classroom management, curriculum knowledge, and good communication skills Adaptable and flexible.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK Experience working within Education in the past 2 years, with suitable references covering this.
- Strong Literacy and Numeracy skills Ability to follow instruction and use initiative
- An Enhanced DBS (Child Workforce) registered on the Update- If not we can process one for you but this will incur a cost of £40.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our REED rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by emailing: email@example.com If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact Daniel Marie on 0208 884 9802