Hampshire Supply Service are looking for SEND Learning Support Assistants across Hampshire.
As contract holders, the Hampshire Supply Service work in conjunction with Hampshire County Council and support Local Authority Primary, Secondary and SEND Schools with their short and long term recruitment needs. Due to an increase in demand, we are looking for experienced Learning Support Assistants for a variety of roles across Hampshire.
• Experience of working with children and/or young people with additional needs.
• Experience of administering First Aid and personal care to children and young people.
• Awareness of developmental milestones.
• A flexible and proactive attitude.
• Knowledge and experience of de-escalation techniques.
• An enhanced Child & Adult DBS subscribed to the update service (If not in receipt, we can apply for one for you.)
Benefits of working with the Hampshire Supply Service:
• Pre-agreed pay rates set by Hampshire County Council.
• An experienced consultant with sector and geographical knowledge to support you in finding your ideal role.
• Access to a wide variety of schools in Hampshire.
If you are interested in finding out more or booking a registration interview, please call the team on 0800 085 5016