SEN Teaching Assistant required in Scunthorpe.
- £65 - £70 per day
- Full time
- From September 2020
An outstanding Primary School in Scunthorpe are looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant to join their welcoming and hardworking team from September 2020.
As a SEN Teaching Assistant you will be prepared to work in a challenging but enjoyable work environment and will be joining a great team in both KS1 and KS2.
SEN Teaching Assistant Day-to-day responsibilities will involve:
- Working with individual or groups of children, assist in ensuring pupils are kept on task and complete activities set by teachers.
- Deal with behavioural and special needs issues in conjunction with the teacher
- Delivery of SEN interventions
- Help implement lesson plans, aims and contents with the teacher
- Carry out a specific specialist responsibility (e.g. speech therapy) and support other staff in the school when help is needed in this area
Why work for Reed?
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking specialist Consultants
- Support with timesheets and payroll
- Weekly pay
- DBS refund after starting an assignment
- CPD courses including Team Teach etc.
- Paid PAYE
If this sounds like an exciting SEN Teaching Assistant position, do not hesitate to get in touch by applying!
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and checkable work references.