Are you experienced in supporting individuals with a variety of special educational needs?
Reed Education are proud to be the managed service provider for the Summit Learning Trust in Birmingham who cater for 7 schools across locations within Birmingham. They manage primary and secondary schools within specific locations in Birmingham. The schools are as follows:
**Ninestiles Secondary School (Acocks Green)**
**Cockshut Hill Secondary School (Yardley)**
**Lyndon Secondary School (Solihull)**
**Yarnfield Primary school (Tyseley)**
**The Oakland’s Primary school (Acocks Green)**
**Pegasus Primary School (Castle Vale)**
**Erdington Hall Primary school (Erdington)**
Reed Education are seeking dedicated and experienced SEN Teaching Assistants to work within their provisions for daily, long term and permanent vacancies. The ideal candidate will be an individual who has a distinct understanding and knowledge of differing special educational needs, including Autism and ADHD and relevant experience supporting these individuals. You will be confident and compassionate and have a positive and enthusiastic approach. You will be someone who can use their own initiative and deal with challenging situations in a calming and effective manner. You will be comfortable in providing 1:1 and small group tutorial support and have the ability to tailor activities to the differing learning requirements of each individual.
**Level 3 Qualified**
**Proven experience supporting individuals with Special Educational Needs**
**SEN Teaching Assistants**
**70-75 per day**
**Ad Hoc and Long Term roles available**
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with;
* Competitive pay rates £120.00 to £150.00 dependent upon experience
* 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
* The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
* Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales.
* Interview advice and support from an experienced consultant
* A no fuss timesheet system, with your choice of payroll service and weekly pay
* Access to additional CPD including Safeguarding training
If you would like to find out more information in regards to the opportunities that we can put in front of you, then please do not hesitate to get in contact with me on 0121 237 2623 or send your up to date CV to Jennifer.email@example.com.