Reed Education are proud to be working alongside a specialist provision in Stoke-on-Trent who are currently looking to recruit an Administration Officer to join them on a long term basis, covering a Maternity absence. Working 37 hours per week (08:00-16:00), term time only, you will be an integral part of the school team and be a first port of call for students, families and staff alike.
About the school;
Your new school are a provision for children and young adults with Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties with a growing reputation for their innovation around attachment disorder, emotion coaching and creative curriculum. Split across two sites, you will be working within the KS3-4 provision, supporting a highly skilled and established team.
The ideal candidate will;
- Be an experienced administrator
- Have a genuine interest and passion for seeing the academic and social development of young adults
- Have experience working in a fast paced and demanding office environment
- Be an excellent team player and work well as part of a team, as well as independently
- Hold excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to liaise with staff, students and external agencies in a calm and respectful manner
- Have demonstrable experience working in a school office and using SIMS (preferred, however this is not essential)
In return for your hard work, you will receive;
- Levels of pay that reflect your experience.
- Choose how you wish to be paid- through an Umbrella company, or through ourselves as a PAYE employee, giving you control of your finances.
- We don’t shy away from AWR- maintaining your rights as a temporary employee to receive pay to scale within longer term assignments.
- A specialist consultant who will deal with you exclusively and provide you with additional support such as CV writing, interview guidance and honest feedback.
- Access to CPD including Safeguarding training, PREVENT and Team Teach.
- Reed Benefits including access to various insurances and discounts.
- Refer a friend scheme of £100 per referral.
- Access to our pension scheme
What do our candidates say about us?
“I'm so impressed with Reed Education. My interview was so straightforward and I was very quickly put forward for work. Nothing is too much trouble and all are happy to help at anytime. Payments are quick and easy. No hassle!”
“I'd recommend Reed because they are a trusted brand in the recruitment industry. I’m glad I decided to work with Reed. It’s really great how easy everything is, their team keep you updated and are very supportive which gives you a lot of extra confidence. The professional service provided and the fact they get results is a winning combination.”
If you think that this may be the role for you, click apply now!
Or if this isn’t the role for you, or would like to discuss what Reed Education can do to support you in the search for your next role, please contact Natasha Clarke at Reed Education and apply now!
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding therefore all successful applicants will be subject to Enhanced DBS check, Prohibition Check, two years' references, face to face interview and qualification checks.