Looking to develop as a teacher?
Do you want to be able to make a difference to students?
Do you have a passion for working with Children with Special Educational Needs?
Due to an increasing client Base in the Derby and Derbyshire area. Reed Education are currently recruiting for Teachers to work within Derbyshire’s SEN Schools
Working within an SEN environment teaching students with a range of needs, including Learning difficulties, Behavioural difficulties, or those with physical needs. Each school we work with is unique as are the pupils in which they cater for, so by choosing Reed as your agency we will work with both you and the school to ensure that we are offering you the right opportunities.
This challenging yet rewarding environment will suit a dedicated and supportive person who is driven to make a difference.
This could be the right opportunity for you if:
- You are someone with an understanding / experience of differing SEN needs
- SEN schools have much smaller class sizes than a mainstream school and many of the positions we work with provide you with the opportunity to work with children on a one to one / small class setting
- You want to make a transition into SEN roles and are unsure on the best route for you to achieve this.
What Roles we recruit for?
- Day to Day supply- Schools looking for help on a short term basis; offers the opportunity for great flexibility in your work and allows your experience portfolio to grow
- Long term supply- longer fixed term positions that give great opportunities to work within schools for a set amount of time.
- Permanent positions- Placing you into a permanent role with a school in Derbyshire.
Why work for REED Education?
- We always pay our teachers fairly
- We listen to your needs and work with you in finding the right school
- We will keep in contact with you to ensure that you are happy throughout your time working with Reed
- We can offer you Continual Development throughout your time with us
- You will have access to our pension scheme and discount clubs
We have built up a strong relationship as well as a creditable reputation meaning we are constantly recruiting for dedicated and talented supply teachers and cover supervisors.
If this is something you can see yourself doing, apply now and your CV will go directly through Jack Rule SEN consultant for Derby and Derbyshire
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding therefore all successful applicants will be subject to Enhanced DBS check, List 99 check, TA check, two years' references, face-to-face interview and qualification checks.