1-2-1 Teacher – (Primary or Secondary age | SEN | Cambridgeshire) needed!
For the last 5+ years I have worked closely with a highly regarding 1-2-1 tuition provider that teach children across the Cambridgeshire area. Due to the high volume of children that require 1-2-1 teaching, we are constantly seeking more Qualified Teachers to join our team.
Starting from ASAP, we are looking for primary, secondary and SEN teachers to join us on a contract or supply basis.
- Work collaboratively with the local authority and Cambridgeshire schools
- Cater for children with various special educational needs
- Offer a fantastic onboarding process to new teachers
- Have highly supportive, engaging and knowledgeable local managers
- Teaching children on a 1-2-1 basis at venues located around Cambridgeshire
- You'll be matched to children that suit your skillset and you can have the biggest impact with
- Responsible for social and emotional development as well as academic progress
- Allows you to focus on teaching rather than stats/figures and high workload
- You chose the days you wish to work (flexible working)
- Good daily rates of pay
What you will need:
- QTS or QTLS
- UK teaching experience
- Ability to tailor lessons to individuals needs and interests
- To be committed and passionate
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Enhanced DBS (we can provide this)
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this highly rewarding teaching position is of interest to you, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’.