SEN Teacher - (Specialist Provision, Loddon - Norfolk) needed!
I am currently working with an Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' school on an exciting new role in the Loddon, Norfolk area.
Starting from Easter 2021, the school are looking for an outstanding Teacher to join them on a permanent basis.
• Is a small independent special educational needs school and residential care home
• Rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsetd for numerous years
• Provide bespoke tailored lessons for their pupils ensuring that the needs of each learner are met
• Caters for learners aged 8 - 18 years old
• Learners that attend have social, emotional & mental health needs and/or autism
• Have a small residential provision for some pupils
• Is a well established and highly regarded SEN school
• Has a wealth of resources available to both pupils and staff
• Has a fantastic team spirit and passion for supporting the schools young people
• Benefits from a highly engaging and support senior leadership team
• Provides on-going specialist CPD and training sessions
• Teaching very small class sizes a variety of subjects
• To manage behaviours effectively and promote learning
• Can include trips out for local activities
• Salary is Main Pay Scale + SEN point
• Full time and permanent (term time)
• Supported by outstanding and experiences learning support assistants
What you will need:
• Previous UK English teaching experience
• Experience working with children with SEN is beneficial but NOT essential
• To be enthusiastic and creative
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work closely with other team members
• Enhanced DBS check (we can provide this for you)
If this role interests you then please 'Apply Now'. We will be in touch to discuss the role in greater detail with you!