Position Type: Temporary
Sector: Special Needs / SEN
Subject: Special Needs / SEN
Location: East London
About the job
Reed Education Stratford are looking for a SEN Teacher to provide short-term and long term supply cover in a special schools in the East London area. Bookings can range from one week to the full academic year.
Many schools also book Teachers for emergency cover, so if you are looking for just a few days’ work each week this option is available. We will discuss with you about the type of work you are looking for, so whether you are looking for day-to-day cover, short term bookings or long term placements, Reed Education can help with your job search.
SEN Teacher Contract/Position Details
• Location – East London
• Position – SEN Supply Teacher
• Type of work – Class Teacher
• Start date – October 2020
• Likely Duration – Ongoing supply cover
• Position end date – Ongoing Supply work
• Contract type – Temporary
• Full-time potential
• Minimum rate of pay – 130 - 180
• Hours – 8:15am-3.30pm (term time only)
Supply Teacher Experience, Training and Qualifications
• It is essential that you have SEN Teacher experience, QTS, team teach training would be desirable.
• Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Stratford Education if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
• Strong behaviour management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Reed Education, you must
• Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
• Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
• Provide two professional child related references.
If you are an SEN Teacher and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please call us on 0208 555 0557.
Reed Education is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Reed Education Stratford in order to fill this vacancy.