Primary Teacher (SEN) Required - King's Lynn!
Reed Education are currently working with a fantastic school located in King’s Lynn, Norfolk. The school are looking for an outstanding teacher to join the team on a permanent basis, starting from January 2021!
The school specialises in social, emotional, and mental health difficulties and caters for children of primary and secondary ages.
- Specialises in SEMH
- Highly regarded and well-established SEN school
- Provides individualised educational programmes and tailored curriculum to meet specific needs
- Highly supportive Senior Leadership Team
- Teaching a small class of up to 8 students
- Supporting students with their social and emotional development
- Work alongside experienced and committed support staff within the classroom
- Permanent position, starting from January 2021
- Recognised teaching qualification in the UK
- Experience of teaching primary and/or SEN
- Enhanced DBS check (we can support you with this)
- To be highly enthusiastic and have a positive approach to your teaching
- Ability to deliver well-structured and engaging lessons
If you are looking for an exciting new position to start in the new year, then please apply today and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application!