|Location: BRISTOL, AVON||Salary: 100.00 - 120.00 GBP Per Day|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 29 days ago||Reference: 3050521|
Reed Education are currently working with a number of SEN schools in and around the Central Bristol area, to recruit qualified SEN Teachers for various temporary, long term or permanent positions.
• As an SEN teacher, you will be responsible for planning and delivering an appropriate curriculum to all pupils in the class.
• Using your previous experience of being an SEN teacher, will need to identify individual needs and provide effective teaching in a safe, stimulating and supportive environment.
• The role of SEN teacher will require you, with the Learning Support Assistants in your class, to provide support and guidance to children and young people and ensure they achieve their full educational potential.
What you will need:
• UK Qualified Teacher Status.
• Previous experience of working with people with a statement of special needs
• Up-to-date, working knowledge and understanding of range of teaching, learning and behaviour management strategies.
• Effective time management and good communication skills.
• Patience, consistency and a calm and nurturing manner.
• A DBS on the update service, or be willing to apply for a new one through Reed.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If you are interested in the role, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
120 - 180 GBP Per Day
RADLETT, HERTFORDSHIRERead more
20.00 - 25.00 GBP Per Hour
MORDEN, SURREYRead more
115.00 - 130.00 GBP Per Day
CAMBRIDGE, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more
100.00 - 160.00 GBP Per Day
GRIMSBY, SOUTH HUMBERSIDERead more
8.73 - 10.00 GBP Per Hour
DONCASTER, SOUTH YORKSHIRERead more