SEN Teacher (KS3/4) – Bury St Edmunds
REED Education are working with a great school in Bury St Edmunds on an exciting new SEN Teacher position to join them on a permanent basis, starting from January 2021!
- Well established and highly regarded alternative education provision
- Caters for secondary aged students with SEMH difficulties
- Most recent Ofsted rating was ‘good’
- Small classes of up to 8 students
- Provides high quality of education and care to its students
- Teaching and leading a small class
- Supporting social and emotional development as well as education
- Full time, permanent position starting in January 2021
- Pays an SEN point in addition to salary
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS or QTLS), Unqualified teachers will be considered
- Primary or secondary teaching experience
- An enhanced DBS check (we can provide this for you)
- Positive approach to teaching, ability to adapt teaching styles where appropriate to meet students’ needs
If you are interested in this position then please apply today and we’ll be in contact with you to discuss your application!