Are you looking for a role where you can inspire others and share your experience?
Do you have over 2 years experience working in Primary school?
Have you got experience working with SEN children and supporting them to learn?
Do you have experience working with a range of year groups within an SEN setting?
I'm looking for a Supply Teacher to work with SEN schools in East London
Reed Education is a recruitment agency which supports schools across East London with their permanent, long-term and day to day needs. This role is for an SEN teacher looking for long-term work in the Newham area. By working as a Supply Teacher , you have the flexibility to choose where you work and these roles could lead to permanent positions in some of our schools.
Benefits of working with Reed:
* Support to edit and improve your CV
* Exclusive roles
* Free career advice
* A dedicated consultant focused on finding you the right roles
* DBS and School application support
* Refer a friend scheme
Benefits of the role:
* Weekly pay
* Competitive pay
* Local bookings
* Flexible working days
* Keeping up-to-date records of students learning and progression
* Following set plans to deliver effective lessons
* Liaising with year group teachers and support staff to ensure smooth flow
* Adhering to all safeguarding school policies
* Have fun!
* Relevant qualifications (PGCE, QTS etc.)
* Knowledge of the SEN KS1/2 curriculum
* 2 references from the last 5 years (1 must be a full child-based safeguarding reference)
* Experience teaching in a SEN / SEMH/ EBD settings
* An up-to-date DBS on the update service
For more information about this role contact Marketa Juggapah on for queries about the role or give me a call on or 0208 555 0557.
Any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the enhanced DBS check.