SEN Teachers – (1-2-1 Teaching, Primary or Secondary age, located around Cambridge, Huntingdon and Ely) needed!
We continuously support a highly regarded 1-2-1 tuition company with finding them excellent qualified teachers to work with their pupils.
Starting from as soon as possible, we are looking for outstanding primary or secondary teachers to join our team on a contract basis.
- Provide 1-2-1 tuition sessions
- Have access to a wealth of resources for both pupils and staff
- Provide bespoke education programmes for each pupil
- Support children that have found accessing mainstream education difficult
- You will be matched up to pupils that fit your skill set and experience
- The pupils on roll have a variety of special educational needs (SEN) which may include dyslexia, dyspraxia, autism, adhd
- You will be focusing on developing the child as a whole ie. educationally, socially and emotionally
- To liaise with parents, carers and schools
- To support your pupil integrating into a new school
- Sessions take place during school hours (typically between 9.30 - 14.30)
- If a session is cancelled within 24hrs notice you are still paid the full amount
What you will need:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS or QTLS or TRN)
- UK teaching experience (primary or secondary)
- To be creative and imaginative to help engage your pupil
- To be empathetic and understanding of additional learning needs
- Enhanced DBS check (we can provide this)
If this highly rewarding teaching positions is of interest to you then please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’.