QTS qualified teacher for general studies
Permanent full time or long term supply position.
QTS Teacher required for an all age KS2-4 independent school primarily catering for students with SEMH. The overall aim is for the students to achieve positive learning outcomes, consequently raising their self-esteem so that they can return to mainstream provision where applicable or enter society with qualifications and skills that enable them to achieve economic wellbeing.
We require a well-qualified and experienced Teacher for general studies
• QTS Qualification
• Have proven teaching and learning experience in a relevant context
• Have up to date safeguarding and child protection qualifications/knowledge and experience.
The ideal candidate should:
• Be an outstanding classroom practitioner
• Have the energy, passion and drive to raise standards and 'bring about the best' for all members of our community
• Have initiative, vision, excellent planning and organisational skills.
• Have experience of working with students with challenging behaviour.
• Have experience/knowledge of delivery of subject specialism to GCSE level.
• Have knowledge and understanding of developments in education