SEN Teacher needed
My client is a SEN School based in the Carlisle area, they are looking to recruit a Teacher who is able to adapt well to working with students with social, emotional and learning needs, require a highly predictable low stimulous environment. Enabling children to be ready to engage with learning, to manage their anxieties, and allowing them to express themselves with increasing emotionally literacy and confidence.
The school are looking for an outstanding teacher with experience of teaching Key Stage 3 or special school background who has the skills and knowledge to work in a special school setting.
The school are looking for a Teacher with the following abilities.
1. Strong in dealing with behaviour
2. Clear communication
3. Able to create interesting and fun lessons that would capture an audience.
4. You must be able to build strong working relationships with the students that you teach.
5. Create lessons that would offer differentiation to suit various abilities within the class.
6. Able to adapt behaviour strategies quickly and effectively to escalate and diffuse challenging situations that may arise.
7. You must be confident in your approach to behaviour management and teaching abilities.
8. Experience of Teaching challenging students is an advantage but not essential however, you must show the willingness to learn and develop this skill.
This would be an excellent opportunity for a great Teacher from a mainstream background to gain further experience and knowledge in this area.
The right candidates will be subject to all the necessary safeguarding check