|Location: BRISTOL, AVON||Salary: 100.00 - 120.00 GBP Per Day|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 29 days ago||Reference: 3049178|
This school are looking for a candidate to start as soon as possible and join their dynamic team in this fantastic school,
• The school caters for children that for a variety of reasons, find it difficult to be as successful within mainstream schools as full-time pupils
• The children who attend the school range from the age of 3 - 19
• The quality of education on offer in a caring and supportive environment gives a positive choice for parents of young people and the young people who attend.
• The role will give you an insight into working in a SEN school with children with a variety of needs, helping them achieve their goals academically, emotionally and socially.
• As an SEN Teacher for this school, you will be there to create engaging lessons toaspecific class. This role will help you find new ways to inspire the children to learnand find innovative ways to encourage them to learn.
• You will be the main class-teacher for this particular class on a long-term basis. Recording their achievements and progress, helping them to achieve their academic goals whilt also providing emotional and social support/guidance where needed.
What you will need:
• Ideally you will have experience working with children with either MLD, SLCN, SEMH or ASC.
• You will need to have a calm, caring and nurturing nature. Ideally having examples of this being put into practice.
• You will need to be willing to be consistent and engaged – the children who attend this school need continuity from staff.
• Ideally you will have experience in managing and diffusing tense and difficult situations in the past – an example of this would be ideal.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
120 - 180 GBP Per Day
RADLETT, HERTFORDSHIRERead more
20.00 - 25.00 GBP Per Hour
MORDEN, SURREYRead more
115.00 - 130.00 GBP Per Day
CAMBRIDGE, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more
100.00 - 160.00 GBP Per Day
GRIMSBY, SOUTH HUMBERSIDERead more
8.73 - 10.00 GBP Per Hour
DONCASTER, SOUTH YORKSHIRERead more