SEN Teacher – (KS3/KS4, full-time and Bury St Edmunds) needed!
I am currently working with a great school on an exciting new role in the Bury St Edmunds area.
Starting from after Feb half term, the school are looking for an outstanding teacher to join them on a temporary / contract basis with full time hours (Monday to Friday).
• Was graded 'Good' in most recent Ofsted review
• Is a well established alternative education provision
• Caters for Key Stage 3 & 4 students
• Ofsted quotes "Provide a very good quality of education and care"
• To teach and progress the children's education, social and emotional well-being
• The pupils possess a variety of social, emotional and mental health (SEMH) difficulties
• Working with small groups of children (maximum of 6 in a class)
• Opportunities to progress to senior leadership team (SLT)
What you will need:
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS or QTLS) or Unqualified Teacher
• Secondary or Primary aged teaching experience
• To be enthusiastic, motivational and committed
• Have a good sense of humour
• An enhanced DBS check (we can provide this)
If you are interested in this position then please click 'Apply now'. For further information please call Matt Churchley on 01223 463305 or email firstname.lastname@example.org