SEN Teachers Required - Bury St Edmunds!
Reed Education are currently looking for an outstanding Teacher to join a specialist school in Bury St Edmunds, who caters for secondary aged students with behaviour and mental health difficulties.
Special Educational Needs Teachers play a vital role in supporting and developing young people who need extra help and guidance with their learning. Special Education Provisions is not just about developing learning, but impacting the Social and Emotional development of individuals.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Deliver engaging lessons to a small group of pupils
- Provide a stimulating learning environment
- Support the general well-being of the students
- Supporting students to build self-confidence and independence
- Marking and assessing work
- Building a rapport with pupils
- Qualified Teacher (QTS, QTLS, PGCE, CertEd, SCITT)
- Experience within Special Needs (desirable but not essential)
- An Enhanced DBS (we can support with this)
- Resilience and patience
- Unqualified teachers with a willingness to undertake degree
- Competitive pay rates
- A dedicated consultant who specialises in Education on hand
- REED Rewards and Discounts
- Recommend a Friend scheme, with high street vouchers on offer
- Opportunities to work at other local schools
This is full time position on a long term contract, starting as soon as possible!
If this role sounds like it could be for you, please click 'Apply Now' and we will be in touch to discuss your application!