Are you looking for a new challenge within teaching? Do you have experience or want to try teaching on a one to one basis?
Reed Education are currently recruiting for Qualified Teachers to support young children on a one to one basis outside of the school environment.
The individuals that require your teaching have a variety of Special Educational Needs, which may include; dyslexia, dyspraxia, autism, Asperger’s and learning disabilities. Children are between Key Stage 2 and Key Stage 4.
These vacancies are long term contracts with flexible working hours on a full or part time basis. The typical school day is 09:30-14:30.
A very rewarding teaching role, with the opportunity to build positive relationships with young individuals and their families!
- SEN experience (desirable but not essential)
- QTS, QTLS, PGCE, TRN, SCITT
- Excellent communication skills
- Enhanced DBS check (we can provide this)
- Ability to be imaginative and creative
- Competitive pay rates!
- Opportunity to work on a 1:1 basis (matched to suitable referrals)
- Flexible working hours! (you choose when you work)
- Minimal marking and planning (takes place within sessions so no additional work!)
- REED Rewards and Discounts
- A dedicated consultant specialising in Education
- Refer a friend scheme, with high street vouchers on offer