Reed Education are looking for experienced and passionate SEN professionals.
Our clients are looking for the best of the best and if you have the below skills and knowledge. Apply today
* Restraint and De-escualtion training, experienced or certified
* At least 2 years experience in an education or care setting supporting students/young people with SEN
* Down to earth, passionate and a good sense of humour.
* Knowledge and understanding of varying types of curriculum. E.g. Learning outside the classroom, Music therapy, art therapy, Hydrotherapy or Steiner Curriculum
In return you will receive:
* Excellent rates of pay
* Potential for training and development
* Temp - Perm opportunities
* Flexibility to work when you want.
* Personal Consultant support you and keep you up to date with new opportunities.
If you think you have the relevant skills and experience then please get in touch today.