We are currently seeking to add to our talent pool of Teaching Assistants to work on a supply basis in special needs settings either on an ad hoc basis or long term contract.
We’re fortunate to boast some excellent schools in Surrey and with the new school year upon us, Teaching assistants are in demand!
By joining Reed’s supply pool, you’ll be assigned to a dedicated consultant within our friendly team who will work with you to find you the perfect match of schools. The best bit is, you can work as much or as little as you like!
You’ll need to attend a face-to-face meeting with us where we’ll complete all the necessary checks for working in education including references and Enhanced DBS checks.
Applicants will need to:
* Have high expectations of children’s achievement and progress
* Assist in meeting the child’s needs for encouragement and reassurance.
* A real desire to make a positive difference to children
* Ideally have experience working with pupils with special needs within a special needs school or mainstream school setting.
You will receive a number of benefits, which include:
* Market leading benefits for temporary staff
* Excellent rates of pay and multiple payment options
* Fantastic recommend a friend scheme, with high street vouchers on offer
If interested, please apply and upload your updated CV. You can also call 01483 529905 and request to speak to Zoe.