SEN Teaching Assistant – 5 Days per week
My client are a specialist school for children aged between 2-19 years with a broad range of additional needs including PMLD, medical needs and associated learning difficulties.
The position would be working in a support role and would be 5 days per week.
• You will need to have strong communication skills.
• Positive approach to the classroom setting and follow school policy and produces in relation to behaviour.
• Experience or keen interest to work in a specialist setting
They are looking for the following qualities, experience and knowledge.
• Teaching Assistant or Health and Social Care Qualification ideally but not essential
• Experience in working in a Primary School, Special School or similar setting
• They are looking for staff who demonstrate a calm, caring and nurturing approach towards staff and students.
*Someone from a sports background would be advantageous as this is something the children really respond to
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Please apply or email your latest up to date CV to email@example.com