Job Title: Learning Support Worker
Pay rate: £9.97 per hour
Hours: 9:00am - 4:00pm 3 to 5 days per week
Duration: Ongoing ( Term time only )
Our REED Education FE branch are always recruiting for Learning Support Workers in the South London.
This will be to start in September and support throughout the academic year on a temporary ongoing basis.
Our client’s vocational courses are designed to give excellent training and maximise the potential of students looking to further their skill set.
• Leading education institution in London
• Advanced campuses with high-tech technology
• Advanced department with cutting edge resources
• You will be working with students aged 16+
• You will work with learners on a 1:1 basis supporting them in a classroom based setting
• You will be supporting students in a FE environment
• Support the students to achieve their smart goals
You will need:
• English and Maths functional skills level 2 or equivalent
• Experience supporting young people with ADHD, Autism, Speech and language, Mobility, Challenging Behaviour, General Support
• Previous experience in a similar role would be beneficial
• An enhanced DBS or be willing to get one
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career