Job Role: SEN Teacher – Science
Start Date: September
Salary: £100 - £190
Reed Education’s SEN team work in partnership with a school in the Leeds area which caters for young people with a range of needs including those with complex learning difficulties, hearing impairments and autism.
The school are looking for a part time Science Teacher to start in September on an ongoing basis. This will be 3 days per week and has the potential to turn in to a permanent appointment
The school caters for a range of learners from primary through to sixth form. All the learners who attend this school have a hearing impairment and a number of them also have further additional needs. They have a multi-sensory impairment department, can offer residential care as well as specialist speech and language support.
What you will need:
- A positive nurturing approach
- Ideally you will have worked with learners with a range of needs
- Be able to engage a young person in learning through a range of methods
- Experience working with learners who have complex needs
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our REED rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check and satisfactory referencing.
If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to Steven Denvers on 0113 236 8960