Reed Education are supporting a Special Educational Needs (SEN) School in Norfolk, close to the town of Banham, and currently looking for outstanding Learning Support Assistants to join the team from as soon as possible!
The school support young people who have complex needs and specialise in the communication and learning challenges associated with Autism.
- Have roughly 80 students aged 6 - 18 on roll
- Specialise in education students with autism and/or asperger's syndrome
- Is a highly regarded and well established SEN school in South Norfolk
- Also has a residential offering for students that require it
- Has an abundance of outdoor space for students to learn outside
- Has a wealth of resources for both students and staff
- Support the class teachers in delivering agreed learning activities to ensure each individual child meets their discrete learning needs
- Promote structure, boundaries and domestic routines
- Carry out all duties, as directed by class teachers to maximise learning opportunities for all children and young people
- Support the development of communication skills by implementing communication goals in collaboration with Education, Multi-disciplinary team, Residential and Respite staff
- Assist with target setting, record keeping and assessment in classes
- Full time, permanent, term time only!
- To start as soon as possible!
- Some experience within an Educational setting or with Special Educational Needs
- Due to location, driving licence is desired, however not essential
- Grade C or above in Maths and English GCSE's or equivalent
- A positive and calm nature, with an enthusiastic approach to work
If this exciting opportunity sounds like it could be for you, then apply today and we will be in contact to discuss your application!