SEN Teaching Assistants – (Learning Disabilities, located in Bury St Edmunds) needed!
I am currently working with an excellent school on a number of exciting new Teaching Assistant roles in the Bury St Edmunds area.
Starting from September 2020, the school are looking for outstanding Teaching Assistants to join them on a supply basis. The school are looking for regular Teaching Assistants as the continuity of staff is incredibly important for the pupils.
- Most recent Ofsted rating was 'Good' with 'Outstanding' features
- Caters for children with learning disabilities and complex needs
- Provide a bespoke education plan for each individual child
- Benefits from a wealth of resources that is available for pupils and staff
- Provides regular, on-going and specialist training
- Supporting children on a 1:1 or small group basis
- Developing each child educationally, socially and emotionally
- No two days will be the same
- A mixture of part and full time work available
- Highly rewarding position where you can make a genuine difference to a child's life
- Often leads to offers of long term or permanent opportunities at the school
What you will need:
- Experience working with special educational needs (children or adults)
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude to work
- Understand that each child will require an individual approach and support plan
- Good team work and communication skills
If this highly rewarding role is of interest to you then please 'Apply Now'. A consultant will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail with you.