- Full Time
- Immediate Start
- Until July 2020
- £60 - £70 per day
We are seeking committed individuals that want to make a difference by being responsible for enabling students with Special Needs Educational requirements to learn, promoting their independence and helping them to achieve.
Reed education are working with a popular SEN School located in Scunthorpe, helping with the recruitment of a SEN Learning Support Assistant to start immediately. The successful candidate will be working alongside the KS1 Class Teacher, supporting with lessons whilst also having your own intervention groups and 1:1 sessions with SEN Students.
- Support students within the learning environment in order to promote each students intellectual , psychical, social and emotional development
- Maintain high standards of safety and observe good practice in relation to health and safety issues
- Implement students care plans and appropriately record and report processes
- Promote a caring environment and provide a high standard of care
- Ensure effective communication with students and staff
In return you will get:
- A specialist, expert consultant who will liaise with you on all aspects of the job
- Weekly Pay
- Support with time sheets and payroll
- DBS refund
- Paid PAYE
If this sounds like the role for you then please ‘Apply now’ and let one of our Primary Consultants do the rest.
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and checkable work references.