Are you looking for flexible, well paid work with short hours and no lesson planning?
Reed Education Reading are looking for enthusiastic, strong and energetic teachers to join our supply pool of intervention teachers for the coming academic year.
With phased returns for some and eventually all students’, schools will be looking to implement intervention support for the returning children. Having spent so much time out of full time education there has never been more need for this type of support for some if not all.
Many are planning to return with a weakened workforce, for various reasons. Therefore, schools will be looking at agency support more and more over the coming academic year. This is where you will be able to help make a difference.
If you are looking for casual, flexible work away from the usual high pressured normality, working as an intervention teacher could be an excellent way to continue making a difference in children’s lives, at the same time as keeping you in the setting you love as a teacher.
Whether you want to work 1 day or 5 days per week we want to hear from you!
As a Reed Education intervention teacher, you can expect...
• A consultant dedicated to providing the right teacher to each individual school, we won’t send you somewhere unsuitable to your experience or expertise.
• Competitive daily rates based on your experience and even the feedback we receive from your work.
• Regular offers of assignment as and when you want to work.
• Hassle free online timesheets, available at the weekend and easy to complete with no need for your line managers signature.
• Long term opportunities for six weeks or more if you want regular and more secure bookings and paid to scale from day one if the addition of planning becomes a requirement.
Apply to this advert or contact Dan Brown on 0118 952 0017 as soon as possible to book registration.