Job Role: SEN Tutor – Art
Start Date: January
Salary: £18,000 - £24,000
I am currently working in partnership with a Special School in the Wakefield area who are looking to recruit a SEN Tutor who has a background in Art for a January start. This is a permanent appointment.
A special independent school for young people aged from 11-18. The school caters for learners with social, emotional and mental health needs. In its recent Ofsted report the school was rated as “Good” in all areas and one of the key points was around the quality of leadership and management.
Supporting learners with SEMH needs on a daily basis with a range of work but predominantly supporting within the Art & Design department.
What you will need:
- Experience working in a special school specifically with learners with SEMH needs
- Experience with Art & Design
- A resilient attitude
- Strong behaviour management
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our REED rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check and satisfactory referencing.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact Steven Denvers on 0113 236 8960.