We have a fantastic opportunity for a SEN Caseworker, working at a Leading Local Authority in Greater Manchester. This is a temporary full time role, initially for the next 3 months.
Your role will be to report to provide support with the Special Educational Needs team, in its work with children, young people and families. You will be administering the Education Health and Care Needs Assessment process, writing and amending Education Health and Care Plans (EHCPs) and support the review process of EHCPs.
- You will be holding a number of caseloads, and be the key contact for families and young people.
- You will also liaise with schools, partners and stakeholder across education health and care.
- You will provide help and advice in relation to EHC needs assessments and plans, and carry out related administration tasks, updating and maintaining files, databases and electronics systems.
- To be successful in this position, it is essential that you have worked within a SEN team environment.
- Must have a working up to date knowledge of the Children and families act 2014, and the SEND Code of practice Jan 2015.
- Finally you will need to have excellent communication skills, IT and organisational skills.
- Valid Enhanced DBS on the Update Service
- Full UK Driving Licence, and access to a vehicle
- Previous SEN Caseworker experience required
- Excellent people skills, being able to talk to children and families and senior professionals
- Reed Reward Benefits and Discounts
- Flexible Payment Options i.e. PAYE / Umbrella and Ltd options
- Weekly Pay, with Online Timesheet system