SEN Primary Class Teacher
Salary: c.£35,000 (Depending on skills and experience)
Do you want to work in a supportive environment delivering exceptional teaching and learning?
Can you passionately support our learners to transition and succeed to life after leaving school?
My client is an Ofsted “outstanding” non-maintained special school and sixth form for pupils aged 4 – 19. They have been providing specialist education for children with autism since 1997 to enable them to learn, thrive and achieve. Their approach is person-centred, they are passionate about quality of life, they value difference and they are ambitious.
They are seeking a passionate Primary Teacher. You will lead a class of 6-9 pupils all of which have 1:1 support. You will have access to excellent resources as well as expert support from our Speech and Language Therapists, Occupational Therapists and Behaviour Analysts.
You will create outstanding lessons for individuals and small groups of children, ensuring a person centred approach that is functional and relevant to the curriculum. Lead on the planning, assessment and resourcing of at least one curriculum area. To ensure that resources and activities to support curriculum entitlement and participation are well maintained, organised and replaced as required.
What they offer:
• They are committed to CPD and are a part of the Haringey Education Program where you can access a wide range of training and development opportunities.
• Free on site parking
• Subsidised weekly classes including; Yoga, Zumba and Running
• Free healthy breakfast
• Annual staff recognition awards
• Cycle to work scheme up to £5000
• Season ticket loans
• Wellness programmes
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Access to physiotherapy for all employees