I am pleased to be partnering with a Pupil Refferal Unit based in Sussex on a long-term placement from January to March 2020.
The school is seeking a qualified Art teacher to join our team of hardworking and professional staff to teach across KS 3 & 4. We are looking for an outstanding teacher, who is able to enthuse & motivate students. Someone who is passionate about providing outstanding provision for children who may present with challenging behaviour, and who has an understanding of complex needs and some experience in social and emotional health difficulties.
We are looking for someone who will:
• Be an outstanding practitioner who inspires our students & colleagues.
• Be creative in designing, upholding & delivering a rigorous, academic curriculum.
• Believe that every student can & will succeed.
• Have the highest ambitions for our students, the College & themselves.
• Have excellent organisational & ICT skills.
• Have an enthusiasm for Art & the ability to share this with students.
• Have excellent subject knowledge.
• Achieve outstanding student outcomes.
• Possess the skills & determination to make a significant difference to the lives of the community we serve. The flexibility to deliver another subject is desirable but not essential.
If you're interested in this position please contact Ella at Reed Education with your latest CV and apply below.
firstname.lastname@example.org / 01273 554427