|Location: ORPINGTON, KENT||Salary: 11.00 - 11.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 8 months ago||Reference: 3159849|
I am currently recruiting for a SEN Administrator in the borough of Bromley. This is a position due to start in January 2018 and the ideal candidate must have a current Enhanced DBS.
Start date: Start of January 2018
Working Days: Monday- Friday
Working Hours: 8:30am- 4:30pm
Pay rate: £11 p/h
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
1. To undertake the day to day administration of the Learning Inclusion team.
2. To administer the Spirals database.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOB HOLDER:
1. To work with the Learning Inclusion Manager to ensure the smooth running of the operation through high quality administrative support.
2. To organise arrangements with external agencies and individuals for enquiries and for the assessment of learners, including liaison with professionals and responsibility for tracking and following up individual cases.
3. To administer arrangements for the monitoring of changes to the support team’s timetables throughout the year in liaison with HR, Schools and the SRA Team.
4. To set up and administer the Spirals database to ensure effective tracking of learning support.
5. To ensure that accurate information and data is available for management information, budget management and communication purposes.
6. To act as a first point of contact for parents, learners, curriculum staff and external agencies and individuals.
7. In liaison with the Learning Inclusion Manager to prepare review reports identifying recommendations and actions.
8. To work in a confidential manner in line with statutory obligations and with professional integrity.
9. To maintain appropriate and accurate records.
10. To develop, use and maintain systems and technologies to enhance support arrangements for staff and students.
1. Good standard of general education.
2. Experience of working in a busy office environment and in a confidential setting.
3. Excellent IT skills.
4. Excellent customer service skills.
5. Knowledge and experience of working within a framework of Equality and Diversity legislation.
6. Experience of reading reports and summarising key points for action.
7. Good verbal and written communication skills in order to liaise with internal customers, external agencies, professionals and other stakeholders.
8. Good organisation skills and the ability to work flexibly and under pressure.
9. Must have a Current Enhanced DBS (Essential).
Please apply for this position immediately in order to not miss out!
Interviews would be held on Monday 18th and Tuesday 19th of December 2017.
8.00 - 8.50 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits
LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
8.00 - 9.00 GBP Per Hour
NORTH SHIELDS, TYNE AND WEARRead more
8.30 - 8.30 GBP Per Hour
GLENFIELD, LEICESTERSHIRERead more
21000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
COLCHESTER, ESSEXRead more
20185 - 22500 GBP Per Annum
LEWISHAM, LONDONRead more