|Location: LEIGHTON BUZZARD, BEDFORDSHIRE||Salary: 22000.00 - 28000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 4 months ago||Reference: 3070311|
I am recruiting on behalf of a two director firm of Chartered Accountants which was originally formed in 1983
They pride themselves on offering a high level of service, that is cost effective and valued by our clients, virtually all of our new clients come from personal recommendation.
Their offices are conveniently located just outside Tring on the Bucks, Beds and Herts border. We have a large private car park located to the front of our offices for the use of our clients.
This role offers plenty of room for progression within the firm. Below are the roles and responsibilities for this role however as you settle in and become established within the practice there is scope to take on more responsibilities.
- Preparation of tax returns and computations in respect of personal and corporation tax
- Dealing with any queries directly with the client which arise on the return
- Liaise with HMRC on client’s behalf and agree any liabilities or repayments
- Prepare Inland Revenue forms as appropriate and ensure deadlines are met
- Opportunity to get involved with tax advisory work relevant to your skill level
- Free on site parking available
- End of year bonuss based on Practice performance
- 25 days holiday + all the bank holidays + half day on Christmas eve
- Pension through auto enrollment
- Study support available- Flextime
- Ideally ATT sturdier or qualified or qualified by experience.
- Must have current experience gained from working in Public Practice.
- Practical and technical tax knowledge in personal and / or corporation tax.
- Basic accounts knowledge
SOUTHEND-ON-SEA, ESSEXRead more
12000 - 15000 GBP Per Annum
DUDLEY, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
9 - 14 GBP Per Hour
RUGELEY, STAFFORDSHIRERead more
15000 - 20000 GBP Per Annum
KIDDERMINSTER, WORCESTERSHIRERead more
24000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum
HARPENDEN, HERTFORDSHIRERead more