|Location: HEMEL HEMPSTEAD, HERTFORDSHIRE||Salary: 24000.00 - 29000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3052132|
A dynamic and rapidly growing, professional accountancy firm based in Hemel Hempstead, are looking for an experienced Accountant to join their elite team.
The client is a technology driven firm of Accountants, specialising in the provision of accountancy, taxation and company advice to limited company contractors. They offer a bespoke on-line accounting solution, which is tailored specifically to their clients, along with delivering the highest level of service.
If this job is for you please contact Geoff Banks-Smith @ firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01727 731 960
This role will have responsibility for:
• You will be handed a portfolio of roughly 150 clients which consist of Ltd companies and sole traders. You will assist them with their VAT and Tax returns and be their first point of contact for any queries they have
• Assistance in the compilation of year end accounts, recording end of year reconciliations and the resolution of outstanding queries.
• Maintaining internal databases and client records: internal document management associated with client related matters.
In addition to the technical skills the Accounts Assistant will possess strong administrative, time management, communication and interpersonal skills to ensure that clients receive a faultless and exemplary level of service at all times. They will be able to work professionally within a team and be computer literate, with particular experience of Excel.
This role would ultimately suit an individual who is driven, ambitious and who wants to develop their career, increasing their financial and commercial experience, whilst also adding to their existing strengths of customer care and communication.
• very positive work environment, with a strong focus on delivering a great client service, using bespoke and modern technology
• high performance culture and strong candidates will develop quickly and be rewarded on their merit
• 23 days holiday + all Bank holidays
• Free on site parking
• Pension & Private health care
• Study support after 6 months
• Candidates with any practice experience will be considered
• AAT qualified or ACA/ACCA part qualified would be advantageous
15000 - 20000 GBP Per Annum
KIDDERMINSTER, WORCESTERSHIRERead more
12000 - 15000 GBP Per Annum
DUDLEY, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
9 - 14 GBP Per Hour
RUGELEY, STAFFORDSHIRERead more
25000 - 50000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
OXTED, SURREYRead more
25000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum
SURBITON, SURREYRead more