A great opportunity for an Accounts Semi Senior to join a well established Accountancy firm within the accounts and audit department.
As a Semi Senior, you will assist the Accounts Seniors and Managers in the preparation of accounts, income tax computations, VAT returns and management accounts for a client portfolio of sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
The ideal candidate must have worked within a small or medium sized Accountancy Practice for 3 – 5 years previously and will be used to liaising with clients ensuring service levels are high. In return the firm will provide a high level of training and support along with a competitive salary and study support if required.
The successful applicant will get the opportunity to work with a diverse client base taking responsibility for:
- Preparing year end accounts for Limited Company and Sole Trader clients.
- Management accounts for several Limited Companies and assisting with bookkeeping on occasion.
- Preparing personal and corporation tax computations and returns.
- Assisting the Accounts Manager with ad hoc project work for clients.
- Liaising with clients over their accounts and queries.
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary and study support
- Progression opportunities within the business
- Free parking on site
- Benefits including Personal Health Care scheme
In addition the candidate must:
- Have excellent oral and written communication
- Strong organisational skills and ability to multi task
- Able to work under pressure and to time constrained deadlines
- Be a contributor to business development, representing the firm at events and developing long term relationships with referrers, banks, solicitors etc
- Ideally be studying AAT or ACCA
- Have experience with the following systems: CCH, SAGE, Xero, Microsoft Applications.
If you feel the above this role would be ideal for you, and it matches up with your experience then please click apply today!