As an award-winning firm of Chartered Accountants & Tax Advisors based in Hounslow (West London) we are looking for a Part Qualified ACA/ACCA or AAT Qualified Accountant to join a rapidly expanding and friendly team.
We are a forward-thinking accounting firm providing a range of accounting and tax services and are looking for someone who is ready to take the next step in their career. The position is for a Semi Senior Accountant who will be focused in providing the day to day accounting functions and helping the Senior Accountants.
The role offers great opportunity to grow and develop accounting and business advisory skills along with study support.
• Day to day bookkeeping for clients
• Preparing VAT returns
• Preparation of annual accounts for sole traders, partnerships, and limited companies
• Preparation of Personal Tax Returns.
• Preparation of Corporation Tax Return (CT600) for Limited Companies.
• Part qualified ACA/ACCA ( at final stage or professional papers level) or ATT qualified.
• Minimum of 3 years of practice experience.
• Minimum 2.1 degree.
• Working knowledge of Xero, Free Agent and QuickBooks.
• Excellent communications & presentations skills
• Good organisational and interpersonal skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent Salary: £25,000 -£32,000.00 per year