There is a dynamic and forward-thinking role reporting to Partners in Rainham, are looking to grow their team by bringing on a new Semi-senior accountant.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious candidate to join their team, with offices in the Rainham area. Part of a small, friendly natured team of 8 people.
Advising with a huge variety of accounts including sole traders, partnerships all the way through to limited company accounts.
In this role you will be reporting to supervisors and managers, taking responsibility for completing tasks accurately, to deadline and liaising with different clients.
Other tasks involved in this role include:
• Produce more complex financial statements in statutory format using the firm’s accounting software.
• Preparation of VAT returns
• Preparation of tax computations and Tax returns and other compliance work (both corporate and personal)
• Bookkeeping using software providing by the practice
• Preparation of payrolls
• Required correspondence with HMRC required
• Team player
• Good communication skills
• £25,000 salary with benefits
• Study support and parking on site
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays