There is now a fantastic job opportunity for a Semi Senior Accountant to join a team within a well respected Accountancy practice close to Southend on sea. This practice continues to grow, and they are keen to recruit an enthusiastic candidate with a strong work ethic and technical knowledge.
Main roles and responsibilities:
- Producing statutory accounts
- Preparation of corporation and personal tax returns
- Assisting Junior members of staff when required
- Having contact with clients ever face to face or over the phone
- 20 days paid holiday, Plus bank holidays
- Free parking space
- monthly social events
- Internal recruitment ( this company will hire from within for senior roles)
The right candidate for this role will:
- have practice Accountancy experience
- preferably be AAT qualified or hold an equivalent qualification
- be It competent
- have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- have good attention to details.
If you are interested in this opportunity please APPLY TODAY, to avoid disappointment.