There is now a fantastic job opportunity for a semi senior to join an audit and accounts team with a well know practice in Essex. This practice continues to grow, and they are keen to recruit an enthusiastic candidate with a strong work ethic and technical knowledge.
Key attributes and responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with accounts up to 1.5 million pounds
- Planning and supervising audit and accounts assignments across a varied client portfolio
- Working closely with clients to obtain all relevant information
- Advising and training junior members of the team
- Ability to prepare corporation tax, personal tax returns and VAT returns
You will be joining a great brand working within a strong, friendly but close knit quality team on a permanent basis, where you will be based in their new offices near Chelmsford. As well the opportunity to work within a brilliant company with excellent culture you will be offered a competitive salary up to £30,000, based on your skills and experience.
There will be the option to join the firm’s medical insurance scheme and group pension scheme after 2 full years’ service and flexible working is available on request as well as the opportunity to advance professional study which can be discussed on application.
Due to the nature of the flexible working hours and the competitive salary this will be an in demand role so to make the initial short-list you must be quick to apply.
How to apply….
To apply for this Semi Senior position simply click apply now, or for more information call Luke Montgomery on 01702 444390 or email firstname.lastname@example.org