|Location: MOORGATE, LONDON||Salary: 58000.00 - 58000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Marketing & Creative||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 2 months ago||Reference: 3068987|
Are you excited to work internationally?
This might be the role for you!
Our client is and ward winning provider of professional and architectural lighting solutions. Built on over a century of expertise in lamps and luminaires, they supply internationally state-of-the art products and systems to the public, commercial and private sectors. All over the world, people rely on group business divisions for top quality, energy-efficient solutions.
• Drive consistent End User marketing strategy and activities to stimulate market pull
• Define and execute Lead Generation programs in the market supporting sales funnel creation, including product definition
• Set strategic direction using insights that enable the business to focus and win
• Be driven by insights, delivers full value proposition, including portfolio direction, to win in the market
• Direct and manage end user activations campaigns and marketing activities focused on customer profiles
• Support Revenue Growth
• Manage revenue and margin targets within the assigned end-user segment
• Establish high levels of customer insights and satisfaction
• Design marketing activities and programs focused on End User market needs
• Maximize brand positioning
• Drive cross functional collaboration, strategic focus and organization agility.
You will have:
• 5+ years of responsible role in any combination of technology marketing, end-user marketing, or end-user sales roles in B2B/B2C domains. Ideally, these roles would have been with established organizations with an emphasis on low cost/high value technologies.
• 5+ years in market/customer facing operations involving different go-to-market models
• 3+ years in managing design and production of specific marketing support materials with ability to maintain creativity and professionalism in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
• Demonstrated understanding of business operations, marketing principles and management skills and techniques.
• 1+ years of direct people management experience
• Qualification: Bachelor degree in Business Studies, Business Administrations in marketing/sales or a related discipline
25000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum
PRESTON, LANCASHIRERead more
28000 - 32000 GBP Per Annum
MERSEYSIDE, NORTH WEST ENGLANDRead more
40000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
EPSOM, SURREYRead more
24000.00 - 27000.00 GBP Per Annum
EASINGWOLD, NORTH YORKSHIRERead more
26000 - 32000.00 GBP Per Annum
HULL, NORTH HUMBERSIDERead more