One of the most rapidly growing areas in the public sector are on the lookout for a new IT Security and Information Assurance Manager.
Are you someone who lives and breathes Information Security? Have a proven track record of leaving companies more mature than when you arrived? Then this *high-profile* public sector client is crying out for you to lead their team of cyber-security professionals into the new post Covid-19 era!
You will play a pivotal governance role writing reports for governance bodies whilst advising the CISO and Head of IT on information assurance matters in their upcoming transformation project!!
The role is 100% remote-based with the odd-exception of having to travel down to the London office to attend face-to-face meetings.
Essential Skills include:
• Up to date experience of VoIP, Cloud/Web services, Remote Access, and DR.
• Knowledge of GDPR, FoI & DPA legislation
• In depth knowledge of government information security standards of the SPF, IA – 6, PMS and other standards such as ISO 27001
• Experience of establishing and maintaining Information Assurance and data handling processes especially as they relate to collaboration and sharing of information across trust boundaries.
• Sound working knowledge of security products, protocols, access controls and cryptography needed to support a n environment where the is a great deal of sensitive material environment such as secure VPN, IDS and remote monitoring.
• Sufficient knowledge of ITIL to understand how security needs to be built into application, release and change management processes
Desirable skills include:
• Previous experience in the police/legal sector
• Exposure to Agile working environments
As you would expect, you would be compensated well with a salary of £60,000
Benefits package to be discussed.
If this sounds like it could be of interest then please contact me on 0161 830 1691 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.