Counter Terrorism is looking for an experienced, security cleared Business Analyst to join their team on an interim basis. The post-holder will operational and business stakeholders to capture As-Is business processes and deliver To-Be target operating model design artefacts. Working with project managers within the portfolio the BA will deliver business process diagrams, requirements catalogues, data models and interaction diagrams. You will assess ICT projects to identify and analyse the holistic change impact on CT processes, organisational structure and data flow.
Key Tasks (but not limited to):
- Undertake analysis to assist in the scoping of change activities, identifying and articulating business problems and opportunities to set direction for required change
- Conduct analysis across the CTP Network to design effective operating model solutions for priority change initiatives within the Change Pillar portfolio
- Deliver design from strategy to execution, across all three levels, (conceptual, logical and physical), to ensure the development of coherent operating models, working closely with stakeholders in CTPHQ and the CT Policing Network
- Assist the Senior Business Analyst in the development and maintenance of business design templates aligned to the CTP Business Design Handbook (owned by the SDA)
- Represent Business Design at relevant change initiative meetings and boards, providing subject matter expertise
- Analysing the impact of Brexit contingency tools and processes on the people, organisation, processes, information and technology
- Support the development of contingency workflow diagrams to support User Guidance documentation
Please note: This role is deemed INSIDE IR35 and requires active SC Level clearance in order to be considered.