My client are a Chartered Accounts Practice based in the heart of Southend on Sea. They are currently recruiting for an experienced professional Receptionist/ Secretary to join the team. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual giving you exposure to an independent company who pride themselves on providing expertise within the market whilst excelling in service.
To collaboratively work as part of the support team, providing high level reception cover and secretarial support to senior leaders and wider members of the company.
- Being the first point of contact for all visitors ensuring they are greeted in a professional manner
- Processing incoming calls in a professional timely manner and redirecting to the relevant department
- Coordination of meetings, ordering equipment and helping set up meeting rooms
- Maintenance of meeting room diaries and out of office calendars
- Responsible for the ordering of inventory including stationery, mailing stock, water supply
- Responsible for sorting incoming and outgoing post, opening and scanning on behalf of relevant parties
- General Adhoc duties opening and scanning incoming post, day filing and archiving, photo copying
- A minimum of 1 years secretarial experience
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbally
- Must be IT literate familiar with Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proactive results driven individual with the ability to manage own workload
- Must had a positive can do attitude
What’s in it for you?
Salary: £19,000 - £24,000 dependant on experience
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm
Location: Southend and the surrounding
If you would like to be considered for this role simply click apply now or email a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com