Join a multi-cultural & global Company to assist the Head of General Operations Manager and take the ownership of secretarial and public relations duties.
- Responsible for company document management, including but not limited to: receipt, checking, stamping, numbering, submission, filing, tracking and supervision.
- Company meeting management: Meeting organization and planning, meeting minutes and coordinating meeting action plans.
- Responsible for drafting company reports and summaries, checking and issuing administrative documents, and revising written work and ensuring impeccable result.
- Management and use of company stamp.
- External reception work: arrangements for visitors and guests.
- Responsible for the general affairs of the general manager.
- News report writing.
- Perfect public relations management system: formulate and improve relevant systems.
- Public relations management: maintain good relations with relevant government departments, other relevant departments of the group, and the news media.
- Other work as may be assigned by the Head of the General Operations Management Department and/or senior management
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Public Relations, Business Administration or relevant.
- At least two (2) year work experience in management positions preferred.
- Excellent organisations & Secretarial skills.
- Excellent formal oral and written communication skills in both Chinese and English.
Contact me today: firstname.lastname@example.org / 27794561